Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

This is a great game, but the level designer should included more features. You cannot switch where the npc is facing. Otherwise, they will face away from you when you talk to them.

Last Legacy Last Legacy

the final level is a very hard level. the spikes section you have to play smart. like get damaged. when you get damaged, you have a limited time to be immortal and blinking. it's really hard, but it IS a challenging course...

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

You know, the part with the pLongtitude and pLatitude, tell us JonBro! WAT IZ DA ANSSER?!!

Over Mountains Over Mountains

First of all, I've listened to Powerful Enemy, and THIS is equal to that piece! Amazing! Second, you should make more music pieces! They really tell stories! Some pieces don't have to make sense, but can express feelings, just like you said below in one comment. So PLEASE MAKE MORE PIECES! THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!

Columbers responds:

Thanks for your enthusiasm! I'm trying to make music, as always. Sometimes the "well of inspiration" runs totally dry and all I can make is junk-music, and I don't finish pieces of music unless they're above a certain quality level. But don't worry, I'll make some more music sometime!

Powerful Enemy Powerful Enemy

I'm gonna put this as a battle theme in my minecraft animations. THAT'S how good it is! :D