Epic Trailer!! Epic Trailer!!

I am going to use this for the teaser trailer of my upcoming animation: DISASTERS! Minecraft Grian.net Minigame

Battle! Battle!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssoooooommmmmmee

DreyLand responds:

Thaaaaaaaaanks! :D

Toughness Toughness

I used this in one of my animations, and I give you credit! This music is good! Keep making more!

The Boss Battle The Boss Battle

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Epic Music Epic Music

I will use this music for my trailer of my upcoming film series. THAT'S how good it is! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! :D

Over Mountains Over Mountains

First of all, I've listened to Powerful Enemy, and THIS is equal to that piece! Amazing! Second, you should make more music pieces! They really tell stories! Some pieces don't have to make sense, but can express feelings, just like you said below in one comment. So PLEASE MAKE MORE PIECES! THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!

Columbers responds:

Thanks for your enthusiasm! I'm trying to make music, as always. Sometimes the "well of inspiration" runs totally dry and all I can make is junk-music, and I don't finish pieces of music unless they're above a certain quality level. But don't worry, I'll make some more music sometime!

Powerful Enemy Powerful Enemy

I'm gonna put this as a battle theme in my minecraft animations. THAT'S how good it is! :D